Les vignes rouges
Located in the heart of Burgundy, Beaune is the ideal place to discover this world famous wine making region and its terroirs. Hike or bike through the vineyards and immerse yourself in the warm lifestyle of Beaune.
To enjoy all of these activities and more, make our holiday cottage, "les Vignes Rouges", your home away from home.
Our family house, which has been completely renovated, will allow you to enjoy the Burgundy lifestyle in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere, close to the historical downtown of Beaune, a few steps away from the road to Pommard.
Our home can accommodate up to 8 people who will be able to enjoy its roomy interior and the large enclosed backyard.
Cars can be parked inside the property.
The villa includes :
- 3 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed.
- A small living room opening onto the backyard, with a sofa bed.
- A living room with sofas, one being a sofa bed. For your comfort, it is equipped with a TV and a sound system.
- A dining room with a large monastery-style dining room table opening onto the kitchen, which is complete with microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- One bathroom with separate shower.
For outdoor meals and relaxation, outdoor furniture and grill are at your disposal.